The moments where we do something for the first time become some of our best memories. The first day of school, our first romantic relationship, the first job we ever landed — the list can go on and on. Well just like humans, firsts are important for animals too!
Just like we will never forget the first time we experienced snow, a cat or dog will never forget their first time experiencing snow either. Birds will never forget the first time they took off with their wings. A mama bear will never forget the first time she taught her cub to climb trees. The world is filled with various types of firsts for both humans and animals. The best part about the animals’ firsts, however, are their reactions.
1. This pooch’s first time meeting little kittens.
“These are the ones that have claws? Do they bite? Should I be afraid?”
2. This husky’s first time seeing a kangaroo.
“Errrrmergerd it’s a deer that jumps!” His face is priceless.
3. This sweet dog’s first time sleeping inside a home ever in her life.
“So this is what warmth feels like.” She looks so peaceful and beautiful.
4. This cat’s first time discovering snow.
“Oh GAWD it so cold! Why Gawd whyyyy?!” The progression of the cat’s facial reaction here is purrfect.
5. This baby polar’s first time hanging out in the snow.
He must feel like he finally arrived home! He looks like he belongs right where he is.
6. These cats’ first time seeing a vacuum in action.
“Alright guys, Ill grab the cord, Phil, you claw the machine, and Danny, you hide the body.”
7. This cat’s first time seeing the newest addition to the family.
“Um… wtf is this guys? I said bring back at treats, not a baby.”
8. This precious cat’s first time outside.
Frightened at first, but this brave kitty slowly adapted to the fresh air!
9. This husky’s first time on television.
This is the best husky gif ever. I think he embodies how any of us would be on tv for the first time.
10. This kitty’s first time seeing a Christmas tree.
The cat’s expression says it all: “It’s so mesmerizing, I gotta knock it off!”
11. This two week old foster kitten’s first time meeting the sun.
He looks so enlightened, in all senses of this word.
12. These pups’ first time meeting kitties.
“What are these weird looking non-dogs? What are they?”