When I’m bored, I generally like to pass the time reading, making coffee, and playing tricks on my dog. However, I sometimes I put a little more creativity into my bored times, kind of like these people.
Below are 20 brilliant and totally bored minds that have put their brain cells to good work, creating things that we never even thought we possible. Looking at this list is realizing what great power the human brain has when it’s completely and totally unconsumed with the worries of everyday life. What you see here will inspire you.
1. A new kind of triple-ply.
2. A natural response to seeing stackable condiments.
3. I would personally like to thank the person responsible for this.
4. If I were a crane operator, this is how I would pass the time.
5. They’re kind of like car decals.
6. I want to know this person.
7. It’s the rare Officemaxasaurus.
8. Seems like a perfectly reasonable idea for a project.
9. The coolest kid in class.
10. Seems legit.
11. Paul’s productivity is but a speck in the universe.
12. This flower made of staples would make excellent jewelry.
13. This isn’t scary at all.
14. When Twizzlers get freaky.
15. Someone give this man a medal.
16. A cigarette tower of dreams.
#17. This outfit only cost a couple of bucks.
#18. Ladies and gentlemen, the Starburst dog.
#19. This is actually ridiculously impressive.
#20. Would do.